• are the most advanced tooth replacement system ever devised.
• help preserve the jawbone to prevent the appearance of premature aging.
• look and function like natural teeth.
• are placed/restored in the doctor's office with minimal discomfort.
• improve comfort, appearance, speech.
• have a 95% success rate.
• allow you to eat the foods you love and talk, smile and laugh with confidence.
• represent a conservative treatment option - adjacent teeth are left untouched.
• never develop decay.
• never require a root canals.
• can provide great stability for lower denture.
• can completely eliminate the need for denture.
• can help people of any age.
• give patients a third set of teeth that are natural looking and very long lasting.
Ask yourself the following questions:
Are you missing one or more natural teeth?
Do you have a complete or partial denture that is no longer completely comfortable?
Have you ever been embarrassed by a denture or a bridge?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, call us today at 619-440-2152 to schedule an evaluation appointment. We would be pleased to evaluate your oral health and discuss treatment options with you.