1. Personal Touch. We believe in treating each patient as a friend as well as a patient. We take the time to get to know you, listen to your concerns, and provide you with treatment options. By relating to each patient in a kind and compassionate manner, we establish a relationship built on mutual trust.
2. Commitment to Excellence. We use state-of-the-art materials and techniques to ensure the best possible results. We attand many continuing dental education courses to keep abreast of the latest advances in periodontics.
3. Thorough. The atmosphere in our office is calm and professional. We conduct a through examination on each patient when they come to our office for care. We always take the time to explain procedures and answer your questions.
4. Patient-Centered Practice. The most important person in our practice is you, the patient. We use a diagnostic-based strategy to improve and maintain the long-term dental health of each patient. We also strive to provide not only excallent clinical dentistry, but excellent customer services, as well.
5. Collaboration with Your Dentist. We work closely with your dentist and other health-care professionals to give you the best treatment possible in terms of your overall health.
6. Meet and Exceed Expecations. In our office, we offer a wide range of services, including but not limited to, treatment of periodontal disease, dental implant therapy, and periodontal plastic surgery, as well as preventive services such as periodontal cleanings. Many patients are surprised by the range and quality of services we offer. Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations.